Aside from picking the right software, having the diligence to properly implement is the difference between smashing success and disaster. Complexity of implementation will vary in every environment depending many factors including number of users, existence of previous system, number of locations and more. On a high-level though, all implementations will have some constant keys to success you must follow:
- Discovery (look at processes, set goals and plan)
- Data Collection & Configuration (collect/clean-up data, configure)
- Training & Testing (train the trainer, review configuration, test scenarios, adjust)
- Procedure Review (identify procedural impact of implementation, develop new operating procedures)
- Cutover (create go live checklist, train staff, set date, go-live, evaluate)
We have been successfully implementing ERP’s globally for ITAD and electronic recyclers big and small for almost 10 years. If you’d like to find out how we can help you, please contact us.